Security Installer Community

What Now For Initial Fire And Security ?

Stal.

Initial Just expanded its French alarm business, bought another company!!

Check this web link for up to date info on who bids and buys. Forget them rumours :rolleyes:

Its states that UTC(chubb) and Securitas have made early approaches and US private equity firm GTCR Golder Rauner is said to be interested.

Check the truth at http://interactiveinvestor.money.msn.co.uk...=news&it=le

Chris

Don't you just love rumours???...I think the truth of it is that NO ONE will know whos buying what untill it happens
You're right
IMO i can not see it being A.D.T as they are being split up themselves into different divisions.....fire,intuder,CCTV
You're wrong, there is a split, but not like that.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

No, really, you are, //.National Installer.// have always segregated disciplines in larger branches but you are, I assume, talking about the "big split" recently announced by TYCO, not just localised disciplines.

here

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

No, really, you are, //.National Installer.// have always segregated disciplines in larger branches but you are, I assume, talking about the "big split" recently announced by TYCO, not just localised disciplines.

here

NO i was talking about the SPLIT that has happened at kings hill(ex dartford branch),camberley and the city branch(this is a trial and it is to be rolled out across the country this year)...the three different division are being run as sperate business's

Had'nt even heard about what tyco were/are doing untill now

Initial Just expanded its French alarm business, bought another company!!

Check this web link for up to date info on who bids and buys. Forget them rumours :rolleyes:

Its states that UTC(chubb) and Securitas have made early approaches and US private equity firm GTCR Golder Rauner is said to be interested.

Chris

The old MD at Initial Fire and Security took up a new post over a year ago to try and develop the business in Europe and the States.

For whatever reason, the expansion has not happened quick enough and so the decision was made to listen to offers for the firm.

The same director is the main man behind the management buy out bid B)

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

Archived