Security Installer Community

What Now For Initial Fire And Security ?

Stal.

I also heard that Bosch are interested, and to be fair Abel, Mitie and Bell aint big enough to buy us, after all we are the second biggest in britain, //.National Installer.// being the obvious winner of the uk market, they are also interested, but the monopolies commission will not allow it.

Bell are more than capable of buying out Initial as they are owned by Group4. And if they do there will be a few un happy faces at Initial espcially in Edinburgh as a lot of the guys from Bell used to work at Initial. I would love to be a fly on the wall if that happened.

cheers Kev

it will work two ways..a deal has already been done,as you dont just buy the sizeof shorrocks overnight without months of checking thebooks,they have the jobs they say they have,standards etc(take note //.National Installer.//) or they are in such a dire state no one wants them as normally these takeovers are kept hush hush then bang youve been sold..but sounds to me like inital are desparate to get rid and have taken a we dont want them do you stance,,,any one.. any takers...the big boys are saying nothing,sojust what is happening at shorrocks i know they are losing the b&q contracts to //.National Installer.// but have they lost more big contracts??

Archived