Security Installer Community

What Now For Initial Fire And Security ?

Stal.

Final report out today.

Gota wait till june now to find out.

Second round underway. There in the ring :rolleyes: DING DING :bruce_h4h:

It is expected that by the end of March the final 2 or 3 possible buyers will be known.

//.National Installer.// are definitely out of the running, that's if they were ever in, in the first place.

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

It is expected that by the end of March the final 2 or 3 possible buyers will be known.

//.National Installer.// are definitely out of the running, that's if they were ever in, in the first place.

its mitie...defo..ill put my reputation on the line...its not worth anything tho..but its mitie

Here's the article

just read the article in full...who is una riley,the one with the fake smile,no not alex...anyway googled and seems she a bit of a girl....for one she stood to be a tory councillor (so i hate her already).. :fight: and seems to be lording it around all thing euro government for her own ends...just the sort of person you want in the security industry,before you editmods edit...shes is known for her views and principles(however shallow they may be) so am i.....i dont think she will mind...

and ps una...do a bit of background before you put mcnutt on a pedestal...hes a gready self centred //BWF// who got what was coming...

ahh.that feels better

domestic alarms are the way forward for the market............ I'am sure I read the same every 5 yrs in "security installer" mag,

It's down to the last three now - UTC and two unnamed private equity concerns ( please don't let the management buyout offer ).

Securitas are out the running then !!!

It's down to the last three now - UTC and two unnamed private equity concerns ( please don't let the management buyout offer ).

Securitas are out the running then !!!

UTC??

What about the other big American outfit known for buying security businesses over here in recent years, they have a gap in their current portfolio.

My money is still on Mcnutt though.

:whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Today was the proposed day for the sale of Initial Fire and Security so expect an announcement next week on the result.

It is expected to sell for way more than the

rumor is //.Large National Installer.// are looking to by BIG...they have been snapping up a load of small companies over the last 6 months without anyone noticing...they want a big one too...now there is no other big nationals up for sale,and initial has exactly the contracts //.Large National Installer.// want....i wouldnt be suprised.....youll look good in an //.Large National Installer.// uniform.. :P

Today was the proposed day for the sale of Initial Fire and Security so expect an announcement next week on the result.

It is expected to sell for way more than the

Archived