Security Installer Community

What Now For Initial Fire And Security ?

Stal.

Thats the one :D ......gonna be an interesting time ahead.....will we integrate into chubb or will they integrate into us as we are the bigger company? at least im gonna get rid of the annoying go fast stripes off my car ;)

I've started taking my stripes off aready. :P

Hopefully we might see the back of the ATS, although what are the Racal panels like? The best question yet, are Chubb engineers on more money?

I've started taking my stripes off aready. :P

Hopefully we might see the back of the ATS, although what are the Racal panels like? The best question yet, are Chubb engineers on more money?

Chubb engineers are graded so wages vary, as for the panels, the new ones are quite good and they do use the Galaxy.

Thats the one :D ......gonna be an interesting time ahead.....will we integrate into chubb or will they integrate into us as we are the bigger company? at least im gonna get rid of the annoying go fast stripes off my car ;)

yeah and you will be getting a 'hows my driving' sticker for the back..all the chubb guys will be getting them so i guess so will you ;)

From what I hear both companies will merge as one. Whos name it will be is not yet known. Engineers jobs are safe but expect big changes in management level. A lot of faces will change and dont rule out a lot of big names from other companies joining the new set up.

cheers Kev

Chubb still use the ATS panel on certain jobs.

UTC may decide to keep Chubb and Shorrock running seperate along side each other. They do this in the USA with Kidde, Chubb, Florida State Security and Lenal.

Chris

Whats an ATS panel?

Archived