Security Installer Community

What Now For Initial Fire And Security ?

Stal.

Initial still do starbucks in this region(sussex,surrey).

Regarding the ATS

Like I said earlier, it fits the customers needs, if you want it to do something it cannot do,then yes fit a Galaxy.And if a customer wants part set programme it as 2 area's,keyswitch or fit a cd34.

Are you lot doing a kill short and default 99 on menu 14 before you start programming? takes all the blips i've had out of it. There still a few problems with Galaxy/menvier panels aswell at moment.

Anyways so who do u think will buy Initial???

Aritech

to keep the business

lol

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Initial still do starbucks in this region(sussex,surrey).

Regarding the ATS

Like I said earlier, it fits the customers needs, if you want it to do something it cannot do,then yes fit a Galaxy.And if a customer wants part set programme it as 2 area's,keyswitch or fit a cd34.

Are you lot doing a kill short and default 99 on menu 14 before you start programming? takes all the blips i've had out of it. There still a few problems with Galaxy/menvier panels aswell at moment.

Anyways so who do u think will buy Initial???

It would make sense if mite brought them,as mite did buy a company...intruder international(who ever they are),but A.D.T are back on the spending spree and are after companies,also honeywell are looking so take your pick

Now that Rentokil have made it public that they are selling off Initial Fire and Security, who would be the best company to take us over ?

So far i have heard that Mitie, Bell, Chubb and Abel are all showing an interest in Initial. However, after years of under-investment by Rentokil, would these companies be any better ?

Discuss.

I also heard that Bosch are interested, and to be fair Abel, Mitie and Bell aint big enough to buy us, after all we are the second biggest in britain, //.National Installer.// being the obvious winner of the uk market, they are also interested, but the monopolies commission will not allow it.

i can do as i like now, and im employed! granted i am at home injured for another week. after that i will have to be submissive to the boss again lol

Hmm don't you mean the "work boss" rather than "the Big Boss" :hmm:

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

i was told by a manager at gardtec[how he knows is beyond me] that bell bought them and its a done deal. just some paperwork to sort.

Posted this in the thread under the heading " Bell looking to expand in the UK ".

Bell Security owned by Securitas are looking to expand their business operations in the UK by taking over a company.

Bell are in close talks with a few companies just now and Initial Fire and Security are very much in the frame since they are well established and have their own ARC.

The newly accquired company will be known as Securitas and will run side by side with Bell here in the UK.

Interesting times lie ahead and remember - You Heard It Here First

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

Archived