Security Installer Community

Ademco Accord 8 Help with tamper

Timmymeads

Okay so I entered the code followed by a number 1. This is the code I written on the alar instructions paperwork. Nothing happened. It’s showing power and On with the green lights. I wonder if I did reset it when it’s in tamper mode? Thing is I don’t know how I can when the box is open and it’s in tamper when resetting? How do I possible get the new code? Can I somehow get someone to hold down the tamper button why I disconnect battery etc and mains then carry out the reset?

2 minutes ago, Logan said:

Still better than diy alarms 

err... the only ungraded stuff I see is removing optima's

Pyronix, panel's paragon, conquer, & sterlings where proper dogshit,

I aslo once binned a martix ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Can I do a master reset by cutting electric/opening the mains box. Make the tamper pressed down with tape (as if the box is shut onnit) then mains on, disconnect x1 battery positive wire. Then mains off. Then mains on again and connect battery then run to panel and hold * & # together . Apparently that puts it in reset? It will then flash up the master number sequence ? Does that sound right?

40 minutes ago, Timmymeads said:

Can I do a master reset by cutting electric/opening the mains box. Make the tamper pressed down with tape (as if the box is shut onnit) then mains on, disconnect x1 battery positive wire. Then mains off.

Apparently that puts it in ready for the bin ? It will then rip off wall by its master ? Does that sound right?

That sounds good , if above is actually what you meant

• Upvote 1