Security Installer Community

Ptz onvif recommendations

43 minutes ago, petrolhead said:

Ahh that one, the dimsum jingaling loveyoulongtimex22 model?

good image?

many failures?

Actually they havent been that bad, I just dont sell that many ptz's nowadays, not when you can do the same job with three statics and no looking the wrong way when something happens 

5 hours ago, PeterJames said:

Actually they havent been that bad, I just dont sell that many ptz's nowadays, not when you can do the same job with three statics and no looking the wrong way when something happens 

This is about having a toy amongst three statics lol

Just set one up, works perfect on Onvif, but it would seem they are only 10x zoom not 22x. I had both but sold all the bigger zooms. 

I only have one in an un opened box the other two were set up in our demo room at our old place.

Imran asked first so he can have the brand new one, and because they are only 10x zoom, and because its you I do a special price of £80.00 each now though. Bargain !

16 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

Now your thinking order ptzs 

No, unless someone wants some specifically I wont order anymore, they take up too much room in my stores. I have to order at least 20 to make it worth while and I have had the last three for over a year now.

I paid more than £80.00 each for these ones but I have made my money out of them, so its just a case of a bit more space on the shelf. and a bargain for anyone that needs one.