Security Installer Community

Super Subby Available!

Hi all. I am a senior engineer with 20 yrs experience in the security industry. I am looking for any subcontract work I can get my hands on as I have Decided that's it's time to do my own thing.

Proficient in honeywell galaxy, texecom, scantronic, menvier, pyronix, hkc and many more. Intercom systems, access control systems, cctv system's analogue and digital HD IP. Remote app based connections to cctv, alarm and access. Also install and commission fire systems.

ADIA

FIA

C&G 2330

C&G 2391

CSCS

IPAF 1b, 3a, 3b.

Thanks in advance

Ryan Ahern

PM if intrested.

Sorry thought people on here had enough intelligence to click on a profile and see where they are based. London and the southeast please.

Sorry I thought you were advertising for work, seems like you were advertising to make others work. No thanks even though you cover my area youve just lost one potential customer by accusing me of being un intelligent  I suppose it never crossed your mind that not everyone can see your profile 

well that escalated quickly.....

Problem with this site is some people think its a free job site, they turn up drop an add and thats the last you see of them. The chap may be a good subbie but his attitude stinks I commented that he had missed a vital bit of info from his ad and he didnt like it. Did himself no favours with his reply.

What most chaps do not realise is by participating they are actually advertising what they know, and those that are regulars will more likely to pick up work. Its always those desperately seeking subbies and those subbies desperately seeking work that never hang around, whereas I have 20 or thirty subbies I can call on, and most are regular members here that dont need to advertise.