Security Installer Community

Veritas Excel New Install - Eol Question

Mark02

and it certainly is by the sounds of it,im surprised an engineer (sic) cant fathom basic circuits

It's a mile away from what I do. I work on electrical/hydraulic systems for lifting equipment and plant. It's low voltage but everything nowadays is controlled by ECU's, PCB's and motor controllers. Most of it is plug and play and set up with laptops and/or analysers. I don't really get involved in resistors, diodes and similar 'electronics' if that makes sense. It's basically car electronics on an advanced level.

hes an engineer like every kin diyer that comes on and 99% of them dont listen as they know better..whats the point man alarms are easy so why ask :proud:

It's not that I am not listening and never said I know better so please keep opinions to yourself if you cannot be civilised. If you don't want to help DiYers then why have a forum for them or choose to participate in it's content.

It's not that I am not listening and never said I know better so please keep opinions to yourself if you cannot be civilised. If you don't want to help DiYers then why have a forum for them or choose to participate in it's content.

agreed

• Upvote 1

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I will bookmark thread and over next couple of weeks post back to let you know how I got on and maybe a few install picks. I am sure somebody else might find this handy (unless your an install engineer that fitting alarms comes easy to) :wacko:

Just for an example here is a schematics of one machine I work on. This is a part page and there is another 17 sheets go with it. I have a Pcon 64 fault. Can anyone tell me where the fault lays (possible 3 answers)   :whistle: