Security Installer Community

Recommend Me A Wireless System.

Hi All.

I wonder if I could get some advice on a system to suit my needs please?

3 Bed detached house, no current security system, have a garden with a detached sectional garage approx 15m from the rear off the house.

Ideally looking to be able to cover the garage at all times,.  further partially arm the house at night (downstairs) and fully arm the whole system when we leave the premises.

Been looking at the Scantronic ion 16 ,. as it can support 3 areas of zones and I am hoping the wireless coverage would reach my garage providing I mounted the control unit on the far wall of the house.

Welcome any thoughts on this or suggestions on alternative solutions.

Thanks in advance!

Choose a reputable local installer and they will be have systems which they support.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Any Honeywell Galaxy G2/Dimension/Flex with RF portal fitted. You can locate the wired RF portal away from the control panel, negating the need to have the panel positioned central to the wireless sensors.