Security Installer Community

Poor Fools In Maplin

Neutech

Was in local Maplin on monday collecting something and upon entry spotted all 4 staff standing at the CCTV section with 2 guys, i thought i have a nosey what they doing and they were on the hard sell :teehee: ... the 2 guys were getting bombarded by 4 staff all chipping in the "merits" of the 960H System they were trying to sell, they were all excited as one begrudginly had to come to the till and serve me and another followed and commented to the guy behind till that this was gonna be a mega sale for the store and he had offered to come and fit it for them as well for free !! £1200 quids worth of total :mfr_omg: they were both mega excited, the  2 guys left in front of me and as i exited the store both were laughing as they jumped into a Van with CCTV Installations up the side of it :roflmao:

Was in local Maplin on monday collecting something and upon entry spotted all 4 staff standing at the CCTV section with 2 guys, i thought i have a nosey what they doing and they were on the hard sell :teehee: ... the 2 guys were getting bombarded by 4 staff all chipping in the "merits" of the 960H System they were trying to sell, they were all excited as one begrudginly had to come to the till and serve me and another followed and commented to the guy behind till that this was gonna be a mega sale for the store and he had offered to come and fit it for them as well for free !! £1200 quids worth of total :mfr_omg: they were both mega excited, the  2 guys left in front of me and as i exited the store both were laughing as they jumped into a Van with CCTV Installations up the side of it :roflmao:

Why did you not walk to that customer and just hand them your business card?

2 cctv lads went in and wound up the maplins idiots.

The maplins lads were well excited, all had wood, as they thought they had secured maplins biggest cctv order in one transaction.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Was in local Maplin on monday collecting something and upon entry spotted all 4 staff standing at the CCTV section with 2 guys, i thought i have a nosey what they doing and they were on the hard sell :teehee: ... the 2 guys were getting bombarded by 4 staff all chipping in the "merits" of the 960H System they were trying to sell, they were all excited as one begrudginly had to come to the till and serve me and another followed and commented to the guy behind till that this was gonna be a mega sale for the store and he had offered to come and fit it for them as well for free !! £1200 quids worth of total :mfr_omg: they were both mega excited, the 2 guys left in front of me and as i exited the store both were laughing as they jumped into a Van with CCTV Installations up the side of it :roflmao:

We're you stocking up on swan?

We're you stocking up on swan?

Busted !!! Was collecting a right angled HDMI adaptor was as good as it gets

Yep 2 lads from a CCTV install company were clearly bored and decided to make Maplins day by winding them up big time

Must do same when im next in different area but i be looking 100 cameras for my chain of sex shops :-

Did you cry when you purchased the hdmi adaptor?

I went in there the other week, done up like a kipper, i now vasaline me @rse before i go in.

Edited by Adi

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.