Security Installer Community

What Really Narks You Off?

Since the drain has come out seems in much higher spirits. Doc wants no school for 2 weeks and no horse riding for 6. I've no idea why 2 weeks off school. Going to try and negotiate on that one.

I think I was told a month off work, was never going to happen tho.

An hr after surgery I was on the phone with the office and UDLing panels from the iPad for the other lads sorting things out and ordering gear. Kept getting told by the nurse my blood pressure was too high and I needed to get some rest.

I'd agree with the 6 weeks for horses tho I was still tender for about 2 weeks after.

Doc wants no school for 2 weeks and no horse riding for 6. I've no idea why 2 weeks off school. Going to try and negotiate on that one.

As I mentioned before, do not underestimate the effects of major surgery. It's not what your daughter will do just imagine,

however rare, that something happens at school where she gets a bit of a knock, could start all sorts of nastiness off.

At her age clotting is far less of a risk but again probably best to have a bit of rest.

Can the school send work or things home to you though?

Glad she is OK though, its a nasty thing to happen at anyone at any age.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

. I've no idea why 2 weeks off school. Going to try and negotiate on that one.

Doc wants her to have a full two weeks of Jeremy Kyle this will make sure that she fully catch's up on her three weeks off

l am a great believer in talking to a customer and understanding what they require, I am not in the habit of forcing them with a gun at there head, although i have heard that its a prefered sales technique by some.

Given todays performance on the job, I realised I am missing a few things from my fittings list and the odd tool, so  going to get them sorted to make my life easier asap. It was bloody hot out there today, but thats better than rain.

I think that's why i generally will give someone a hearing when they want to flog us something

Totally agreed, its the ludicrous and the aggressive ONLY that gets reciprocal treatment from me.

I.e loony advertising schemes ('For just £1000 we introduce you to companies waiting to spend thousands more')

and telesales people telling me my current supplier 'must be **** because it isn't us' etc...

I am quite a good listener, after all whilst I generally 'seek what I want' I found out about a Webway by a sales

pitch, ditto my current office bits and bobs supplier.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Given todays performance on the job, I realised I am missing a few things from my fittings list and the odd tool, so  going to get them sorted to make my life easier asap.

eh ?

Are you talking about removing the appendix ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God