Security Installer Community

What Really Narks You Off?

I doubt it for emergency surgery!

Not nice, guessing she was symptom free before it happened?

Not exactly. She had tummy ache on Monday and just rested. Tuesday and Wednesday was the same so was taken to the docs Thursday morning. Doc wasn't sure but was concerned so was asked to go to the hospital in the afternoon for some checks and then around 5pm got a text from mrs Matt saying she was to have surgery that night. Happened a bit quick tbh. Never even heard of appendix prior.

?

As in the first I knew anything was wrong she was in one of those dressing gowns that you tie at the back an waiting to go down to the surgery rooms

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I know what you mean about how you can end up coming off, but the guy has gone way too far, and it has to be addressed, people need to be held accountable and as a strong person, I will not accept bullying selling tactics from anyone.

Others may get fleeced if hes not held to account for his potentially illegal practices (to be determined by FCA), the personal stuff he said afterwards I am not repeating on here but that goes well beyond his scope of trying to sell me products that I don't want and very much a sackable offence, if not a final warning at the very least if his previous activities werent bad enough.

Somethings you can say, he was only trying to do his job and can let drop and others you just can't, for the greater good.

what is appendix prior? 

Is it your appendix, been done berfore it bursts or its the bit prior to the appendix (no doctor am I), or you have never heard of appendix?

Well its a good job its been dealt with can very painful apparently.

I hate it when you tell someone no and they refuse to take that on board!

Happened today so had to spell it out in no uncertain terms, all I wanted to do was put some money in the bank but they wanted to sell me some product or other, and they just persistently tried to get me to agree to taking a banking product out with them, rather than process the transaction I was there for.

It took way too too long to get it through to the numbskull, had to threaten to make my business elsewhere just to get things moving, after telling them no three times already, I don't want anything from you, bang out of order.

Welcome to sales.

You might want to reflect back on your comment in a month or three when you've reached the point of despair by being knocked back by all your prospective new customers who won't be beating a path to your door.

Welcome to sales.

You might want to reflect back on your comment in a month or three when you've reached the point of despair by being knocked back by all your prospective new customers who won't be beating a path to your door.

I think that's why i generally will give someone a hearing when they want to flog us something, I get tons of emails as i'm sure does everyone else but I don't unsubscribe as occasionally I see something that's of interest.

Must be a horrid for someone who works full time in sales being told to f'off all the time.

Same thing happened to me last July. Thursday morning in agany by Friday lu CH time having key holder.

Sh'll be fine after a few days. I was back at work after a week

Since the drain has come out seems in much higher spirits. Doc wants no school for 2 weeks and no horse riding for 6. I've no idea why 2 weeks off school. Going to try and negotiate on that one.

Edited by matthew.brough

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/