Security Installer Community

Corrie Tonight

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be the first time in about 10 years I happened to turn the TV on and see it (coronation street), yeah not good...

Course what we didn't see was plod being dispatched....

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Gary the builder gets his ladders up and disables a texecom bellbox on 2 seconds..... My wife said "is it that easy to turn a bell off?" Not on the pyronix but beware if you fit the texecom bell lol.

Tell her its easier if you use a crow bar and a bucket of water

The thing is it's only really alarm companies that would recognise this but the ones that don't fit that texecom bell could show a potential customer with that bell how it could be taken down in seconds from Gary the builder on corrie!

!

I don't know James but it shows the Gary builder boy up his ladder, open bell which sounds for 2 seconds and he cuts cable that disables the bell.

I think texecom would go mental on this? I have never installed that bell but is the back up battery enclosed or can you just cut 4 wires that are free to cut?

!

I don't know James but it shows the Gary builder boy up his ladder, open bell which sounds for 2 seconds and he cuts cable that disables the bell.

I think texecom would go mental on this? I have never installed that bell but is the back up battery enclosed or can you just cut 4 wires that are free to cut?

Its the magic of TV they cut the 15 minutes of the sounder going whilst gary drops his screwdriver

All I am saying is it's not good. As said the wife stated "is it that easy to turn an alarm off"

Can you cut the 4 wires on a texecom bell when it it opened to disable it? Only a question?

don't worry,matts policed it

When I saw the topic title I thought this place had actually turned into mumsnet.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Truth is with most bell boxes its only one wire you need to cut. Bring back the double skinned bell box i say!

I remember years ago one high street chain having a double skinned metal bell box that if drilled would create a short between the skins which would then tamper. There was also a pendulum type of switch inside to detect any movement. And was fixed with rawl bolts! Try disabling that fecker!!!