Security Installer Community

Dummy Cameras As Dear As Or Dearer Than Some Real Ones

EggyBum69

I don't like them :(

i live in a straight road thats about 3/4 of a mile long, has a clearly marked infants/juniors school entrance road half way along it, worst speeding offenders are the literally mums drag racing to get their kids to the school, you literally take your life in your life in your hands getting on or off your own drive.

We all await with dread for the certain tragic day a kiddy gets killed!

i'd have one tight outside my house and change the film roll every day,

i live in a straight road thats about 3/4 of a mile long, has a clearly marked infants/juniors school entrance road half way along it, worst speeding offenders are the literally mums drag racing to get their kids to the school, you literally take your life in your hands just getting on or off your own drive.

We all await with dread for the certain tragic day a kiddy gets killed!

i'd have one tight outside my house and change the film roll every day,

It was a perfectly civil question.

What dots?

so was mine

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

like 'safety' cameras - you know for a fact not all but some work, so your not sure if that one works or not, that causes uncertainty and so an effective deferent to speeding to drivers and thief's alike 'just in case'.

a dummy bell has the same effect to some degree, ADT get a free advert if not a service contract.

To a point I cant really critiscise the shops security policy.

Nothing on the shelf that is pocketable is sold at more than a fiver.

Batteries are kept on the till (Panasonic Gold, made in EU, best prices in the area!)

Power tools and blades at customer service counter.

And now it appears every aisle has at least 4 cameras.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

What a shame :) :)

Bet your 1/2 tempted to offer to repair them for free with the upset of seeing the poor things rot awayThese ones overheated :)

http://www.redditmirror.cc/cache/websites/www.speedcam.co.uk_adyvb/www.speedcam.co.uk/gatso2.htm

Lol, I actually know most of those cameras from my yoof around the area.

I also know where the gatso graveyard is (or was now, I think the council sold it off to a paving shop)

Jesus...

Aethiest myself mate...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands