Security Installer Community

Educating Customers Not To Buy Tat

matthew.brough

Yes, but...

Uphill struggle to overcome the inertia of moving away from known and perceived trustworthy brands

Thats a point, most realise a yale lock isn't as good as a Chubb lock but doubt many would realise a yale alarm is as dire as it really is.

Same issue with Chubb security. As Chubb locks have a decent name, you assume Chubb security would be the dogs danglies.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I would definately trust Yale over 4i alarm guard secware or any of us lot if I was a 60 yr old guy with a 3 bed bungalow.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Yes, but...

Uphill struggle to overcome the inertia of moving away from known and perceived trustworthy brands

i used to think that cubit, but once you bring up a respected brand name? who in our industry has a respected brand name with the public apart from siemens?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i used to think that cubit, but once you bring up a respected brand name? who in our industry has a respected brand name with the public apart from siemens?

GE had some recognition because of GE money but that seems to have gone southward in recent times.

Other than that there aren't really any brands that I can think of that would have consumer recognition.

Same with a lot of things though. If I set up Brough's restaurant I'd have a much more difficult challenge than signing a franshise deal and putting a big yellow M outside. Same with Spar etc.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Not saying it's a shoe ing for the major brands, just that they have one hell of an advantage.

As for Siemens, i genuinely think most of Joe P are blissfully unaware the do security products. However, they get a head start due to their overall branding.

Archived