Security Installer Community

Educating Customers Not To Buy Tat

matthew.brough

It's hardly the customers fault. They get away with deregulated systems because the regulations allow them to. If you are slating Yale and Maplins ungraded rubbish then we better include anything under grade 2. Including the panels and equipment from Honeywell, texecom, et all.

I disagree, I'd be far happier for my parents to have a properly installed Veritas 8, with all tampers connected

and all opening doors covered etc etc... if a risk assessment showed that was suitable.

Rather than a Yale with 1 pir on entry/exit and a contact on the front door only.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

I disagree, I'd be far happier for my parents to have a properly installed Veritas 8, with all tampers connected

and all opening doors covered etc etc... if a risk assessment showed that was suitable.

Rather than a Yale with 1 pir on entry/exit and a contact on the front door only.

Know any decent alarm companies that could install it for them?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Lol, as it happens they have a slightly different system with monitoring, but I just don't think its fair to lump

properly fitted graded or even legacy kit (Optima, 9651UK), or even grade 1, in with the Wickes easy-fit crowd.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived