Security Installer Community

Fire Alarm Control Panel Circuit Diagram

mohsen_1368_m

Whilst I would agree building up a DIY panel for production use would be insane I wouldn't discourage someone messing around for a bench mockup to understand how it worked.

i say again - 8 zone, THATS EIGHT ZONES when he has not yet designed or built ONE zone or even worked where the 'buzzer' go's.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

8 zones?

no idea of his capability, no idea if his experience, no idea of his qualifications

their are plenty of books on basic electronics, b.bannini will possibly have a basic diagram, we should simply not be encouraging or up for the risk to life of others!

Lets turn this round.

He has NOT said, so far, that he has built a system for commercial reasons but you have simply assumed that to be the case.

Just because the design of a panel may be beyond your capabilities does not mean no one should be allowed.

As others have said. Neons?

And as the winter draws in, your idea of a 4mm T&E room heater.

Arf thanks for your opinion, designing a panel that may not conform is no worse than than buying conforming it kit & fitting it poorly?F'kin good luck to him,

just to add - he wants it ti conform to BS STANDARDS - WHY if only 'educational', now i might be doing the O/P a a great miss service, but anyone remember the guy who recently got sent down for making and selling fake land mine detectors?

see where i'm coming from - yet?

bArf, your argument is invalid...

so will yours be if somebody becomes a b-b-q filler

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

just to add - he wants it ti conform to BS STANDARDS - WHY if only 'educational', now i might be doing the O/P a a great miss service, but anyone remember the guy who recently got sent down for making and selling fake land mine detectors?

see where i'm coming from - yet?

Er, no.

I am getting the impression of an electronics student from a non UK country.

BS because thats the brief of his project which he didn't choose

BS because he is from a country other than the UK that respects that as a good standard for historical or other reasons

BS because he hopes to design one and start manufacturing into a country with a poor record of actually having installations in the first place?

The landmine thing is totally different. He was an utter charlatan. Not one part of that device had ANY relevant working parts.

Again good luck to him and his country.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived