Security Installer Community

Fire Alarm Control Panel Circuit Diagram

mohsen_1368_m

Arf, he's already said its for educational purposes!

I remember a certain person telling a clearly inexperienced DIYer to poke around with

the mains on an alarm not so long ago, a model with not so well shielded transformer primary

connections no less?

Besides which I'm assuming any project would run off of 12-24V DC?!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

i''m astinished at the flipancy dusplayed, i think the possible consequences require the application of common sense.

this guy is trying ti design a fire panel with little idea why the regulations

says King Neon

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

i''m astinished at the flipancy dusplayed, i think the possible consequences require the application of common sense.

this guy is trying ti design a fire panel with little idea why the regulations are their, not just any fire panel btw, but an 8 zone version.

now that implies to me a reasonable size building would you thnk? perhaps offices, factiry even a block of flats or a playschool

joke all you want, i just hope your concience's can remain a clear!

Arf thanks for your opinion, designing a panel that may not conform is no worse than than buying conforming it kit & fitting it poorly?

F'kin good luck to him,

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Arf, he's already said its for educational purposes!

I remember a certain person telling a clearly inexperienced DIYer to poke around with

the mains on an alarm not so long ago, a model with not so well shielded transformer primary

connections no less?

Besides which I'm assuming any project would run off of 12-24V DC?!

no mention of educational, and he could get that from a second hand single zone Ebay box.

as fir 'poking around' the advice was ti double check having turned if at the spur BEFORE sticking fingers in.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

no mention of educational, and he could get that from a second hand single zone Ebay box.

Dear Ebay seller, I am an electronics student in Mumbai. Please rush me my 3KG Menvier 1000 and charge

me £40 for the privilege. p.s. You do ship to India don't you p.p.s I'm not a scammer, lol!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Arf thanks for your opinion, designing a panel that may not conform is no worse than than buying conforming it kit & fitting it poorly?F'kin good luck to him,

and those it 'protects'?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived