Security Installer Community

Ladders

timmo66

135 metre Genie as well, fell onto the M25 hard shoulder

with my full sympathy for that chap and his family, with all the h&s high in the mind, this simply should not have happen on the sales forecourt of the maker of all places.

knocks my confidence in the safety of them no end :(. i think we all want to know why it happened.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Bit if a surprise knowing the end client. You'd think their h&s would be top notch.

as its still an ongoing police/hse investigation id suggest the rumours be ignored till the facts come out,at the end of the day an engineer has died while doing the same job we all do,it could of been any of us on here,be it working at height,from ladders,lone working,working with electricity,it might hammer home to those that take h&s lightly...

just no matter how careful anyone is, it seems if your number is up it's up, and theres no way of avoiding it.

i often get asked about riding motor bikes being so dangerous, i stopped riding while i brought my kids up. made the deal get a car 'll help all i can, but get a motor bike you best move out.

mpov is my kids are well off hand by many years, although i've had a full bike license since 17, i did a CBT course to freshen up, i was never trained to ride.

it's a calculated acceptance of the possible associated risks if practical and totally enjoyable mode of transport for me.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I've always fancied a bike but avoided for same reasons.

& there's a whole herd of cow that breathed a sigh of relief

just no matter how careful anyone is,

from the info I've heard regarding the ADT chaps death it should have been a preventable death

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Looks to be extended the wrong way to me.

Sad loss as he was probably being trained on it.

Some supervision ehh?

Had the apprentice call for assistance to sort a cam in a weird position.

He was willing and I ascertained he was safe with me to supervise.

We did the job and we all lived.

Is the union rep in da house?

Also in the news this week was the cherry picker falling at the cherry picker sales yard, ending up on the dual carriage way & the operator sadly died

unusual for me to be over that way but was held up in the traffic that caused..

Archived