Security Installer Community

Remote Setting Of Alarm From Iphone Or Android ?

Thanks for the info.

My insurance broker emailed me a shortlist of alarm installers in my area and they all happened to be NSI registered. I have just googled SSAIB & didn't realise there was another governing body. 

There used to be a few more but now a 2 horse race. SSAIB have more companies registered with them than the NSI but NSI have been around longer and are very good at marketing.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

There used to be a few more but now a 2 horse race. SSAIB have more companies registered with them than the NSI but NSI have been around longer and are very good at marketing.

There is a bit more to it than that matt.

But as above get your quotes from approved companies and go with who you think is best.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

There is a bit more to it than that matt.

But as above get your quotes from approved companies and go with who you think is best.

I was praising NSI!

No point in SSAIB existing if no one knows it exists. NSI have done a great job in making sure the people who need to know they exist do, hence why it was only NSI companies recommended to OP by his insurance man.  Didn't say SSAIB was better than NSI . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Haven't Risco got a couple of options too?

yes, Agility Wireless can do that via PSTN, add a GSM card then via text, add the ip card via IP or all 3 together

you can get set, part set status, fault, talk/listen into or have 2 way conversations

latest version V3 has camera detectors as an option, if tripped while alarm is armed they send a picture to your phone, also to cloud in case your phone is stolen.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I think all the Part P people have joined forces to offer a single 'Part P approved' finder website,

listing the local firms regardless of NAPIT / ECA / NICEIC etc... source of approval.

Not too sure I can see SSAIB / NSI doing that in a hurry! Shame.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

The lightsys2 from risco (due out soon) will have the same app capabilities as the agility.

Also touchscreen keypad, hybrid detection (wired and wireless) and also i am told you will be able to use a wireless bell on this panel.

Joey where are you based?

The lightsys2 from risco (due out soon) will have the same app capabilities as the agility.

Also touchscreen keypad, hybrid detection (wired and wireless) and also i am told you will be able to use a wireless bell on this panel.

Joey where are you based?

having used ProSys 40 at home and a 128 recently in very large warehouse, i to am looking forward to its release, tech mention 512 zone also in the pipe line.

not sure it it can take wireless camera detectors, and no mention at recent seminar or IFSEC

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived