Security Installer Community

Remote Setting Of Alarm From Iphone Or Android ?

The new agility can do what you want.

I'm very surprised Arf has not done this as he normally spouts about certain systems.

@ #14 ;)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

having used ProSys 40 at home and a 128 recently in very large warehouse, i to am looking forward to its release, tech mention 512 zone also in the pipe line.

not sure it it can take wireless camera detectors, and no mention at recent seminar or IFSEC

it will apparently be able to run camera detectors

it will apparently be able to run camera detectors

i will pose the question :).

yay Arf, :groupwave:

i hate your overlong posts Mr H.

lol!

• 6 months later...

as yet the Agility alone supports the wireless camera option, has been Risco rumbles that the LightSys will support camera detectors later this year (2014). tbh hard to decide if to recommend fitting LightSys ATM then adding camera detectors later when available, as with the Agility this requires the later version 3 panel, bit of a bummer f you have the earlier software.

Without further discussion with the end user it would not be good or accurate to offer any further recommendations.

As Cubit correctly says, Agility (wireless only) and LightSys (wired and wireless mixed HiBrid option) support remote operation, this is via text, dial in (over pstn) or web interface using Risco Cloud.

Which ever make you go for be guided by the chosen installer, thats simply plain common sense as it is they who will be the people installing and supporting it for many years to come - and not likely me ;).

Archived