Security Installer Community

Gates

I'm not so sure cubit. The fadini one we use sre just relays and we have issues.

I'm not referring to specific applications.

Motors in systems almost without fail have some sort of motor control on them - even a simple L-C circuit across the windings.

Basic physics applies when moving an object of any description. Motors have been no different since the year dot.

Id agree motors havnt changed. I think there are a couple if fundamental design issues with mine and as such need to replace it

Arfur is banging on about motor control, a part of electrical engineering that be something as part of the motor design itself (Star, Delta, Series, stepper etc etc) or the external controlling of the motors. This, i would argue, is not the problem you have. Yours appears to be more the system as a whole.

Why are you persisting in banging on about your pointless ramblings?

Manufacturers already use the most suitable type of controller for the motors they use.

what is pointless is for you to hope you will either contribute with sensible comment, or remain quiet..

is the only way you can get any sort of lime light is attempting ti diss me and my posts?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I'm not so sure cubit. The fadini one we use sre just relays and we have issues.

so it definitely not soft start, as i said way earlier go with OXO's recommendations.

we are discussing an alternative option and how motor fatigue can be reduced, which reduces strain on associated equipment.

i will try to find better info, i had to break off, working on renovating my speed boat (Arfs Canoe if you like ;) ).

Try going back to where some VALID recommendations were made.

what like no infi in why you say the ideas are flawed? very helpful - not!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived