Security Installer Community

Does Anyone Have ?

PSE

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a document or some form of standard agreement that I can adapt to my needs.

Due to us having so much on at the minute and struggling with the demand,

I have another local installer who is offering their services to help us with general service & maintenance.

To protect things from both sides, I am looking for a template of agreement that could be used by us

Basicly, We will not poach or approach any his own customers & he wont poach any of ours etc etc.

Do any of you guys actually use this type of thing ?  If so, is anyone willing to share and mail me a copy over.

Much appreciated

Nothing here mate,

i would suggest though it will depend on size of estate and jobs etc.....

Can you imagine the legal document if say kings and chubb were to do similar.

Trust will be way more important than paperwork which will probably cost good money if to be watertight

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

not known of alarm co's to do this but many door entry firms work on a points bases with subcontractors. each device is a point say £70.00, if first fit they get half, or 2nd fit includes commission again get half, (no travelling or parking or fixings paid).

seems to work for both sides, as some engineers prefer cabling others commissioning, simple agreed format all know their earnings and you will know your costs.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

We do work for a few other companies on their behalf.

AS far as I know there Isn't a contract between us to stop us poaching We just invoice them for the call out as any other customer.

From the jobs I've been on I wouldn't want most of the jobs anyway .

Except the strip club lol

We do work for a few other companies on their behalf.

AS far as I know there Isn't a contract between us to stop us poaching We just invoice them for the call out as any other customer.

From the jobs I've been on I wouldn't want most of the jobs anyway .

Except the strip club lol

We do the same occasionally. No contract but the owner of the other firm is a friend so no real prob.

But the only thing i would say is dont send them to your bread winning sites pse just be selective about who they are seeing

We cover call outs in the north west for a company in Birmingham. We just invoice after the call and that's about it.

Wouldn't dream of trying to poach any of their jobs. They cover a couple of sites for us in Birmingham.

Archived