Security Installer Community

Ifsec 2013

your the gaffer tho,i ring mine every day just to annoy him with daft questions.. :proud:

I think they all do that to begin with my stock answer is  "how long are you gonna be " after a while they stop phoning me

Managed to read arfs post for once .

Well done gold star for effort. Didn't realise you moonlighted for Paxton tho .

roflmao,

tbh, while i've used PAAC and others in the past, I've used plenty of stand alone Paxton as it is user simple, this will be the first Net2 stuff. Not being registered restricts my access to commercial type sales, I mainly work on mid to high end domestics.

the kit was just very impressive, and backed up by really informative knowledgeable sales reps, so Paxton get my full marks.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Right, c'mon. Who got Arfs login details at ifsec?

i'm way ahead of you lot matey, I did not pre-register and did it at the desk ;).

got to be said, see massive que, but credit due etc. a very slick operation, I filled I the requests, pressed finish and before I could turnaround they were calling out my name, ticket in hand.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Seemed quieter for sure but thats no bad thing if you actually want to talk to people for more than 2mins on a stand

Highlight had to be the lady on the end calling out peoples names to collect their badges.....i wonder is she still looking for Pat Magroin :-

Archived