Security Installer Community

Ifsec 2013

i actually used them at a computer show as industrial sabatage.

i'd bought a hard disk interface for my Amiga from a company for £199.00, a lot of money back then, but it did not work. i was getting the 'bums rush' of the owners son who was the 'customer service' tit.

those days they were very big shows held at Nova-hotel Hammersmith., these vendors i found out had a stand. so attend and i go speak in person politely, to get told to come back later when they are less busy. so several of my crew and i dropped these highly potent crisps into the carpet and trod them in. result was that stand, and others nearby were immediately deserted due to the pong.

Nova-hotel staff scurrying round, checking drains to get rid of if this awful rancid stench. we kept it up for 3 hours, then i went back and got my full refund, funny the stink never re-appeared ever again after that afaik.

only a picture - and it still stinks lol.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Bizzarly Monster Munch beef flavor has the same effect for me

must get hold of some and try them out :). that kid would eat an orange including pith and the skin - just weird ;).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I am not sure I will be, I am training in the morning, I then have to go to Aspect House to set up their network, then I am on to Saxon House to install the access control software and show them how to program the fobs, and I have a big pile of drawings on my desk for a new primary school in Hove and I went to Hove Police station Wednesday and they are expecting a quote for their CCTV by end of play tomorrow, plus ill have all the crup that I will have to deal with because I wasnt in today.

I often get sick of this merry-go-round.

Archived