Security Installer Community

Over And Above Requests

The only issue with chargeables is usually the argument that follows as to why they should pay. In fairness there are only 3 customers of ours that should be banned from owning alarms. Most behave very well.

Ha ha we've got one or two.

The customer either just acks everything or the eng tells them how to ack everything. Doubt any of them know what they are actually doing making the process completely pointless.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

panel should be set so you dont get the call. dont blame en for ***** user xp

Pitty we can't grade the end users as well as the kit.

4 - perfectly fine, knows what he is doing and only calls when he really needs an engineer

3 - pretty good normally but makes the occasional gaf and calls for an eng

2 - doesn't listen to a word the eng says and always calls alarm co without trying to fix it themselves

1 - numpty. Should not be given access to the alarm or alarm company

Has the OP company been taken over per chance? Their network being swallowed up into a larger one?

No, still same small family business. Just having a new server and new pcs, that's why I thought it was real strange.

No, still same small family business. Just having a new server and new pcs, that's why I thought it was real strange.

some back sack IT co. who'll using a different IP range per site & will use a set range of IP addresses for certain things ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

some back sack IT co. who'll using a different IP range per site & will use a set range of IP addresses for certain things ?

I got the impression they were setting it up of a dummies guide. It took some teeth pulling to get what I needed to know. The guy didn't even know what dhcp was which rang alarm bells.

Archived