Security Installer Community

Galaxy Flex

Driller

exactly!  just like forgetting to put the speaker back in..  again, galaxy gives you a silent walk test option - not sure if premier does???

but you still have to change something else to get a confirmed?

Silent walk test isn't a huge issue with Premier they only trigger once per zone and is fairly discrete.

See edit ^^^ any amount of zones no change of programming required.

Silent walk test isn't a huge issue with Premier they only trigger once per zone and is fairly discrete.

See edit ^^^ any amount of zones no change of programming required.

ah, ok.  but you still need to actually set and unset the system and unless you want to change to instant set in the prog then you have to use the current prog.  w

ah, ok.  but you still need to actually set and unset the system and unless you want to change to instant set in the prog then you have to use the current prog.  w

Yes, you actually arm and disarm the system in engineers mode.

Currently you can either put the entry zone as Engineer Alarm and "pretend" to leave site by triggering the ER or do the "Instant arm shuffle".

Yes, you actually arm and disarm the system in engineers mode.

Currently you can either put the entry zone as Engineer Alarm and "pretend" to leave site by triggering the ER or do the "Instant arm shuffle".

still sounds like a faff

so there is an element of programming to do it..  are there plans to introduce an option similar to galaxy (have you seen this done)?

Yes there are, just don't know when at this point, still what we have is better than nothing at all, still plenty of panels that don't have anything.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

You can do silent walk test on a Prem, put it in walk test, activate one zone then press chime twice and a 0 will appear in the corner.

If you press chime once a 2 appears and it makes a noise every time a zone is triggered instead of just once.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived