Security Installer Community

Just A Quick Forum Setting Change If Possible

richardthatcher

yeah gotta have sometime off lol

No we have a new website going up shortly with our new changed company name and then taking this one down and re-doing it going to wait for the SEO to work on the new site before we take hertscctv down to re do it.

On another note the local fire company in the same estate as us has seen our vans as we moved into premises in feb and on the 11 feb took hertsfireandsecurity.co.uk the **** school boy error but the domain was not available at the time and I did not keep an eye on it.

not affecting business anyway!!!! hehehehehe

Plus I have to give my other engineers holidays which is a pain!!!!! I work everyday but I have to give them holidays!

herts fire and security limited we are and we have taken hertsfiresecurity.co.uk & .com but did want hertsfireandsecurity.co.uk but they have taken it.

I have spoken to a friend and anyone can take the domain but if they are passing off as us then we can do something about it but they are not shame really but thats life.

herts fire and security limited we are and we have taken hertsfiresecurity.co.uk & .com but did want hertsfireandsecurity.co.uk but they have taken it.

I have spoken to a friend and anyone can take the domain but if they are passing off as us then we can do something about it but they are not shame really but thats life.

True - But they could be redirecting emails that are intended for you.

Speak to nominet, it's a pretty painless process and it should be fairly easy.  We had similar a while back and sorted it that way.

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

• 1 month later...

Just an update we filled DSR papers to nominet to have the domain transferred to us stating abusive registration.

I won't go into detail as I am not sure if the company is registered on here or not and also google indexing everything these days!

Probably said enough all ready by saying said company name! OOpppssss

Archived