Security Installer Community

Risco Agility

timmo66

A company we just bought (sorry goncall) has an estate of them and every castle panel for the last 10 million years in and I am trying to setup in MAS (sorry again goncall) the system types and engineering instructions for them.

Some of this bollox has to send things on PINS. Funny enough I'm having more greif getting my pins to work than I ever did with SIA.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

A company we just bought (sorry goncall) has an estate of them and every castle panel for the last 10 million years in and I am trying to setup in MAS (sorry again goncall) the system types and engineering instructions for them.

Some of this bollox has to send things on PINS. Funny enough I'm having more greif getting my pins to work than I ever did with SIA.

sorry matt,the real you...im just a spark that does alarms,dont claim to be anything else....

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/2010641.controversial_parking_firm_sacked/

Yawn yawn we've been over this a million times. We can make it a million and one if you are interested.

Notice Prentice no longer an MP . . .

Maybe he slandered someone once too often.

I never claimed I was Alan Sugar. I'm just an engineer with the luxary of playing with toys I love all day. That is all.

Got any interesting topics yet? :boxing:

I'm sure webway have it working already??

Who was it then seeing as you have paid you money now??

They do although I think the way they do it with pin profiles is pants. The configuration of pins on other platforms is far easier. 

To be fair most people use standard webway profiles so they work as desired. I want our own set for the specific trash we have inherited that needs pins. It is something I haven't got quite right to make it work.

The announcment of who we bought will come soon enough. Still need SSAIB's clearance before it is technically a done deal.

Why not just leave their current Monitering in place?

Sounds like its going to cause you more grief and Money going around changing to webways and arcs etc etc etc.

I'd just change things over on their next service

They do although I think the way they do it with pin profiles is pants. The configuration of pins on other platforms is far easier.

To be fair most people use standard webway profiles so they work as desired. I want our own set for the specific trash we have inherited that needs pins. It is something I haven't got quite right to make it work.

The announcment of who we bought will come soon enough. Still need SSAIB's clearance before it is technically a done deal.

North west?

Why not just leave their current Monitering in place?

Sounds like its going to cause you more grief and Money going around changing to webways and arcs etc etc etc.

I'd just change things over on their next service

Cost, pure and simple. By putting in a webway board I break even in year one and have 80% reduction in monitoring costs year 2 onwards. 1/2 the panels can also have UDL which the Dualcom can't do and I don't trust Custodian to do the monitoring. Apart from that it would be a good idea :)

Archived