Security Installer Community

Risco Agility

timmo66

Looking at using enforcer and euro mini for the lowest end systems. Galaxy is our normal installation stuff but for takeovers and panel changes on a small domestic with a remote keypad euro mini was an option.

That was another reason why I am a little bit of a webway fanboy. The UDL works with tons of panels, the majority that are out there whereas the oppositions UDL seems very limited.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Could have never guessed that Matt.

I'm holding judgement , my boss ain't to keen on webway , dont know why. I think they used to allway have issues with them years ago.

jims sending me a test unit to try with my g2 and southern so we"ll see.

If it works as it should and the Sia comes through as it should might be able to convince the powers that be to try them on some takeovers in the future.

He may be of the same view I was. Jim and his Dad came to see me when we first started as I liked the kit alot, this was maybe 4/5 years ago. At the time we couldn't afford the kit and wanted to use a brand name that was an easy sell.

Things change.

Axa said to us only this week, we worry about Webway as it could just be unplugged from the router. I can see their point but there is more to it.

Axa were a bit difficult as one of our bigger customers used them. I remember writing a blunt email telling them we wouldn't be fitting Redcare as requested.

It could be unplugged from the router, but that's the idea of polling.

The pstn line would be cut tho .

Depends on the risk tho .

IP would be fine in a commercial setup with a proper comms room .

In someone's house I'd go for pstn GPRS

I'm not a PSTN fan, especially with Dualcoms numerous issues with it but it is an offering there if you want it.

Saying that I don't have a choice. Not a single PSTN line in the building to receive any signals.

Archived