Security Installer Community

Adt Quickconnect

jpc

There was / is an ADT dealer system, however a local independent installer who's with the NSI / SSAIB will be able to offer a similar system with a Police URN

I'm looking around for some reputable ones.

I did come across AMCO but after looking at their website (and seeing their alarm installers repairing equipment in what looks like a bedroom) I think I'll give them a miss. They don't subscribe to NACOSS etc. and none of their equipment appears to be approved.

lol, the facebook page ?

No, their Flickr links.

The website looks quite professional but for the fact they're using single-push panic buttons (with a complex codeword procedure: 'ATTACK', 'CAUTION', 'THREATEN', 'MEDICAL', 'FIRE'), offer their own version of DualCom, use non-standard equipment and aren't members of the main industry bodies. Their ridiculously cheap monitoring costs also set alarm bells ringing - excuse the pun.

Amco training accademy, nope your right thats a bedroom he's in but at least he's got the right high tech test equipment. He must be a pro, he's got 2 Neons.

I'll duck now before the flack starts

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

your ok he is not likly to reply

Not him I was thinking about James :proud: it was you lot & the mention of the ubiquitous NEON screwdriver :-

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived