Security Installer Community

Advertising

Actually, networking really works for us. Most of our work has come from it.

In the early days you go to lots of different events.

Now I tend to prioritise those where I have a higher chance of meeting the right people.

Actually, my strongest suggestion is to set up your own group and start small. Bring together like minded individuals who share a similar client base.

The main benefit I have got from networking is understanding how other people/companies do things. There's always something to learn so I thoroughly recommend it.

Good luck!

ps. don't forget that it's not just about the person infront of you, but who they may know as well that is probably more important.

pps. final tip is to see if you can help other people get work. the world works in mysterious ways and a favour given tends to find itself come full circle!

ps. don't forget that it's not just about the person infront of you, but who they may know as well that is probably more important.

pps. final tip is to see if you can help other people get work. the world works in mysterious ways and a favour given tends to find itself come full circle!

Right out of the BNI handbook lol

oopsss..I had no idea.

Not a big BNI fan to be honest.

Being forced to make referrals was not me. Actually the un-godly hour in the morning was definitely not me.

Referrals should be natural. We make plenty of referrals and that helps us build brand equity with our clients. Which is more of a payback than any fee or commission that's for sure!

dunno,

we had adverts in print before, in the modern age if I wanted a plumber I'd type "plumber in happyland" into google & go on from there.

I believe commercial vehicles are the best form of adverting "i see your vans everywhere" was quite a common comment from prospective cleints

...said the doggers

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

TBH we where in BNI Bolton for 1 year.

In total we had about £100k worth of work from it, although i 85% was from 1 lead that was a lot of fire installations all over the UK.

Apart from that one off lead i feel it was not worth the effort and time.

And ADT are?.............

yes, compare the office of the local double glazing co. or no win / no fee ambulance chasers to branch of the national / multinational alarm co. & get tell me which one appear to have the most money ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived