Security Installer Community

Advertising

Ive never made a purchase because I saw the company name on the side of a van, but over the years I have had plenty of complaints from people who had been cut up by a sign written van. I'm not saying you shouldnt sign write your van just not expect the phone to ring from buyers because you did.

lol, my old company used to get phone calls all the time from the drivers cutting people up and what not.

I personally drive sensibly :- so would never get a phone call and if I did it will go straight to my mobile of which I will say "I know I am in the car" hahaha

Leaflets just end up in the recycling

The thing with our industry is that people only buy if they have been, or know of, or worried about or lastly if their insurance company has told them they have to have it. The common thing about all of those is you cannot make them want it unless they already do want it. And if they already want it they will be looking already so you have to make yourself as visable as possible.

I was thinking of getting some high end small A5 leaflets done saying "Working in your area" or something like that and just post down the street we are working in.

What do you do with the leaflets you get through your door?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

fair point by the last two comments!

I bin what comes through the door even the post! well the post I don't want to open that is.

Like said it is a case of the customer wanting it or being told they have to have it and making yourself as visible as possible

well I hope just stating we are SSAIB on the website and paper work helps out then

It won't make any difference. IMO approval allows you to do the work you have turned down, nobody knows what SSAIB is unless they work in or with our industry.

Archived