Security Installer Community

Advertising

you got a point there like an electrician having trade registration the customer ain't got a clue what it is just knows they need a new light or socket in that room don't care how it's done but leave the trust in the electrician that it gets done right.

I was invited to a BNI meeting the other day buy my mum's friend that is a member and you have to invite so many guests to draw in my interest.

Anyway it was a good event cannot really see how a mortgage advisor, independent financials advisor, solar company, printer can get me work if honest. I could be mistaken though.

Plus it is so expensive!

I am going to another one on Wednesday this week it is just a private run one not a biggy like BNI but I will be the only security company there which is good and there is a similar group and the security guy in that group makes 50k a year from this type of networking so I been told would like to see pure facts on that.

Does anyone on here do networking?

BNI strikes me as the jehovah's witnesses of the business world, the only postive thing is they hang out in cheap conference rooms rather than nknocking on doors

Something akin to the old Joke;

A Jehovas Witness knocked on my door last night. I asked him in, sat him down and said "Right, what do you want to talk about ?" He said "Fck knows - I've never got this far before"

the early morning 5:30 start I did not like, sitting there for 2 hrs was boring but yes the breakfast was the best though really wanted a fried egg and lets just say they were not cooked still clear fluid floating on top I wanted to work that day not be near a toilet being sick.

Archived