Security Installer Community

Nsi Or Ssaib

J_G

You ever checked their acccounts??

12 months ago they didn't even comply with their 'rules'

The books never give the full story, ask Dave he credit checked me a few years back as I remember and it looked really sore, but it didnt really reflect the situation if you credit check me today I'm a really good bet, nothing has really changed other than profit and t/o going up as a natural growth and expansion

Can't recall TBH, however WSS is the only firm on here I'd ever heard of pre forums, (featured in PSI or something...)

Not aimed at any forum members, you may regard yourself or employer as industry success story, however I find the cleints of security firm appear to be wealthier than an alarm co.

Example, Cleint is getting a 100k remodelling of their show rm paid for by a car manufacter v a relucant £50 alarm panel as sample

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Can't recall TBH, however WSS is the only firm on here I'd ever heard of pre forums, (featured in PSI or something...)

I missed that one! I have been on LBC, BBC Radio Sussex and Surrey several times, in the local papers a couple of times, and I have just been quoted in a womens magazine (Cant remember the name)

Not aimed at any forum members, you may regard yourself or employer as industry success story, however I find the cleints of security firm appear to be wealthier than an alarm co.

But not all clients started off the same way as most successful alarm co's

I was fairly certian it was you but I could be wrong

The books never give the full story, ask Dave he credit checked me a few years back as I remember and it looked really sore, but it didnt really reflect the situation if you credit check me today I'm a really good bet, nothing has really changed other than profit and t/o going up as a natural growth and expansion

But were several of your Directors on the Board of other companies all reg flagged for accounts way overdue?

Some with not so shiny figures, others with, you can work out the rest.

As I said Andrew credit checking never gives the full picture, I have had first experience of this. I also own another co where the accounts are overdue but this is down to my chartered accountant having too much work in January (Tossers that cant get their returns in on time), mind you Im the owner but not a director so it doesnt get associated with wss when you credit check it

As I said Andrew credit checking never gives the full picture, I have had first experience of this. I also own another co where the accounts are overdue but this is down to my chartered accountant having too much work in January (Tossers that cant get their returns in on time), mind you Im the owner but not a director so it doesnt get associated with wss when you credit check it

These were months Pete, many months and several of them.

I agree there are many reasons, but seems they don't practice what they preach.

Archived