Security Installer Community

Office Software

Whilst we are on the subject of software anyone know a good app that I can use to send jobsheets to engineers driods? I dont fancy spending £2k + £1kpa for am mobile I did purchase the first one and it never worked properly

No point using anything other than AM if you have to double enter everything. Atleast AM will upload everything in one go. I always said as soon as we hit the numbers where the time saved is the same cost as the software we would do it.

But like anything from PC Data my guess is it would just be a constant work in progress which is what puts me off.

No point using anything other than AM if you have to double enter everything. Atleast AM will upload everything in one go. I always said as soon as we hit the numbers where the time saved is the same cost as the software we would do it.

But like anything from PC Data my guess is it would just be a constant work in progress which is what puts me off.

Its not really double entering we would scan the jsheet in anyway so this would be save the js instead. The AM cost for the license and start up fees is just too expensive over £2k with ongoing annual fee per mobile user.  And your right it will be an ongoing work in progress, I sort of wish I went down the Cash route regularly nowadays 

And your right it will be an ongoing work in progress, I sort of wish I went down the Cash route regularly nowadays

I think its twice as dear, but assume it not twice as good ?

Just for giggles have you priced like for like inc mobile package from mentor ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I havent I had Mentor AM and Winwateveritscalled round a few years back and I liked cash but the administrator and the other director preffered AM so thats the way we went. I dont remember which one was the most expensive I think it was most likely cash I normally like the most expensive stuff.. A mate of mine uses it and swears by it I wonder how much the mobile package is?

Archived