Security Installer Community

Office Software

Well that was short lived,   I have spent the last 3 days entering customer accounts into Base software,   Now its crashed.

All was well, I decided it best to do a backup from within the program, Sent the backup to our remote NAS drive and seemed ok.

Since the backup, all my user accounts are not working no matter what user or password I try to use, It says all are invalid

Feckin great,      Anyone got any idea's ??        I'm stuck, Cant get into it at all.

Can't help but we run AM lite and it seems to have worked ok for the last 5 years, it has its moments but on the whole is not to bad.

Is it worth the ££££ ?

I would say no its not. It feels like its half finished.

I could say the same for the Base software,  I know its a low cost solution but it should be suitable for what its intended for.

I installed the AM demo, the interface was not right, Looked like a 5 year old had designed the GUI for it, Its just not displayed properly

The tables and layout are all miles off,  Half the content is unreadable and there are scroll bars all over the place   aarrrrghhh  Its stupid.

The Base version is exactly the same, Its a rushed.  When I asked about the visual appearance flaws, I was told that was is and wont be changed.

In the unlikely event Pcdata are taking on user input, I like a "mobile lite" where job are sent out & sent back to be manually completed for much less than 2k & £250 per client

This an add on so the engineer can use an electronic gadget in the field to do jobsheets?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived