Security Installer Community

New Installs

It's very good if you have a thousand systems, very bad if you have 2.

I wondered if it was an out of hours and you had excluded in hours?

I see your point! It was the only OOH call this year and we have been trading for around 2 years so have a few contracts. I've just spend £1800 on AM full upgrade and sage so guess I have enough to make it worth while... which (I think makes 1 a very good rate)..

don't see why, thats the dets we fit take it or leave it.

stopped using quads, I sell up the DT the same way I sell down the wireless **** the non-approved lot near me fit.. makes me a better company all round, better kit , better service etc - I just hope it's true!

Must be in a good area for customers, i don't know many clients round here that would upgrade their detectors if they don't have any problems.

Must be in a good area for customers, i don't know many clients round here that would upgrade their detectors if they don't have any problems.

I don't actively push older sites for upgrades unless they are obviously not picking up or falling apart. If we need to change a det then it gets changed for a DT regardless of what was there before is what I meant if you see what I mean??

don't be shy just ask the great ginger one.

I have elsewhere, was just sliding that little reminder in...

now, if only I had a clever little application to help with those risk assessments....

hhuummmmm....

Its sh!te tbh.

:lol:

I don't actively push older sites for upgrades unless they are obviously not picking up or falling apart. If we need to change a det then it gets changed for a DT regardless of what was there before is what I meant if you see what I mean??

Ah, fair enough.

Archived