Security Installer Community

New Installs

if it was a new install they couldnt. It might of been 'grey' as to the scope and size of the existing system. ie exisiting 4737 and they need additional protection, could/should you use an optima?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

and a National was fitting G4 Optimas in some outside storage units.

I linked to a London gold co.which had them on web site as special offer

just surprised me how they could fit them?

cause they don't care?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

.....but as we are NSI gold, we cant fit a Accenta on a new install? Only reason I ask is I was on a large site with some of the fire lads last year, and a National was fitting G4 Optimas in some outside storage units. Main site had a graded Pyronix of some description, just surprised me how they could fit them?

they can't, secom?

they can't, secom?

Bingo! What made you say that? ;)

I actually asked him and they said the client had specced it, low risk storage units. This was a new build btw. s said the main site was properly installed, just these out side storage units. Grey area?

We would never ever fit to G1, G2x with a 9561 would be the worst we would fit. 85% of our installs are Galaxy, we dont fit that many Galaxy 2's.

Exactly what we do

when i say grey it something you could argue is down to interpretation. ie is it new or existing.

assuming the existing is a 4737 cert then you can add to it. Id assume these were wired back to main panel? if so then you could argue they are an extension of the existing system amd those rules would apply. However if standalone i dont think you could argue they were an extension and or in addition to the existing system.

depends basically

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived