Security Installer Community

System Takeovers

danlad1980

yes they have 24 hour presence on site but at nite there is only 1 guy on site in the control room and there insurence states that the fire alarm must be on redcare as a means of backup for the fire alarm if something should happen to the guy working

seen lots of similar scenarios, and tbh lots of times there is an explanation, two sides to every story.

how do the sec guards (read retards) check signals every time they do their compulsory test? why has this not been raised before? like I say chances are it's not even supposed to signal. Do they have 24hr presence on site?

Agreed customers not returning paperwork is top of the list even when chased a million and one times, its never as black and white as it first looks

Please tell me this is a wind up :)

its does sound like OP is out there depth asking an odd question ?

with out any info could be a shop alert system, or mere mimic panel which buzzers & put a light on, or BMS or indeed anything in between ?

the redcare may well be connected to the fire alarm of the loop, & the CS simple dispatch fire bridage ?

with out the privilege of seeing it dunno TBH

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

is the redcare purly to monitor the phone line, is if fire takes the line out its reported, but signals are not passed as its a manual report system due to 24 hour and human filtering? Previous false alarm problem? Saw this myself on a shopping centre on takeover and it was all agreed in writing.

btw it now sends fire but i can understand the theory i just wasnt comfortable with it.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived