Security Installer Community

Roller Shutter Wicket Gate

arfur mo

if its possible to get a contact on then do it even if its outward opening you can still use a beam to detect the opening of the door. You could attach something to the door that would break the beam on opening.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

if its possible to get a contact on then do it even if its outward opening you can still use a beam to detect the opening of the door. You could attach something to the door that would break the beam on opening.

Thanks James,

your saying while ideal, the wicket door on the shutter don't actually need a contact for regs, if I use a beam and say a paddle attached that interupts the beam when the door is openned outward.

can't go eexternal beam as available to public unrestricted

Is it not the same covering with a DT? There are 3 in the erea so at some later date confirmed can be catered for.

If that is acceptable, I can offer as alternative option.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

currently reg wise you need to detect 'opening' of the entry door. If its an entry door then your a bit limited. I have seen people use refective active beams with the refelctor mounted on the door, but not my choice.

As i said ideally you want a contact, if you cant use a contact (how far from the floor is the bottom of this door?) then you need to find an alternative option. You right you cant have the beam external.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived