Security Installer Community

Local Panel Connections For Udl Using Netbook

i think there may be scope for the manufacturers to offer hardware for a licence / annual fee. That way you would only be fitting there product and the end would justify the means. There would need to be lots of security on the units mind like the car co. units (ie dially check the unit isnt lost, unpaid for, stolen etc. Plus security to get access to the unit.

We plan to use our engineer code for general access, unique pin for each engineer and pin of the day (via smartphone) for access. It will also dially check its allowed to run etc. We have this software now but i dont feel laptops are workable on site as we cant do signatures and they are too dleicate. IMHO

Yeah i've seen they do USB (as well as serial), just a pain the Galaxy still uses serial lol

it is a pain, and such a shame. The classic was such a crackin product. They seem to be mid throws of doing a scantronic (mosaic) imo

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Tough book? Bit pricey though! Think we have x2 Mosaics left, need a nice electrical storm me thinks ;)#

So we think the one i linked should run all UDL fine then? :) (never used windows 7 starter should be fine riiiiiiiight?)

So we think the one i linked should run all UDL fine then? :) (never used windows 7 starter should be fine riiiiiiiight?)

Wintex runs on all windows versions. I've currently got it on XP, Vista & 7

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Archived