Security Installer Community

Cooper Menvier 9651

Conel

Quieter than normal this week, scheduled work gone out the window due to snow, so while builders play catch up I'm fitting a disc brake on my Sinclair C5's front wheel.

They say change us as good as a rest, and i say some should be arrested for a change ;).

I only drink navy rum and just a spot in blackcurrent cordial, brilliant for a heavy cold with sire throat, I know because she who must not be ignored, puts it in my coffee before trying to strangle me.

Arfur

Never tried it with blackcurrant cordial, but Woods on it's own kills most germs & it sure tastes better than any medic. What have you done to Mrs Arf? or is it she's just remembering Christmas past & you working into Christmas day :whistle:

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

black current cordial in your coffee???

thats a bit wierd even for you arf?

Whatever are your drinking James?

A spot if rum in the cordial not my ovaltine :)

Arfur

Never tried it with blackcurrant cordial, but Woods on it's own kills most germs & it sure tastes better than any medic. What have you done to Mrs Arf? or is it she's just remembering Christmas past & you working into Christmas day :whistle:

Do we ever know what we did to upset the ruling halves?most time I was not even their when I did - amazes me I ever had 3 kids :(.

:)

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Whatever are your drinking James?

A spot if rum in the cordial not my ovaltine :)

Arfur

Do we ever know what we did to upset the ruling halves?most time I was not even their when I did - amazes me I ever had 3 kids :(.

:)

Arfur

Know that feeling :rolleyes: Think it's called the damned if you do, damned if you don't syndrome Lol.

tbh, all joking aside, i worship the ground my beloved walks on

(pausing for thw ahhhhh!)

if you see what i pay for here shoes - you would be right down there with me cry.gif

mind you we celebrate 40 years of mutual agony and contractual bickering next year, it's taken me this long to totally agree with the mother-in-law on something at long last ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i should NEVER have married her daughter ;).

Arfur

if you see what i pay for here shoes - you would be right down there with me cry.gif

mind you we celebrate 40 years of mutual agony and contractual bickering next year, it's taken me this long to totally agree with the mother-in-law on something at long last ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Arfur

:roflmao::roflmao:

Arfur

PMSL

Hey Ho, Lets Go

But you did.

Congrats on 40 yrs.

Dont take that as a "lets be mates thing".

**** don't worry - no chance of that.

i'm always upsetting her, me still breathing is the most common complaint. mind you, she is not without her own faults -:

there i am the other night keeping out of the way by having soak in the bath, a full on naval battle artillery battle between the nation of 'no tears or tangles shampoo, and the evil rubber duck roman army. when suddenly, in she strode, not a word or a glance my way and sinks my soap bowl refugee's - which i mention was in international waters at time and a defensless nutral to boot :realmad:

i just wonder how childish can a grown woman get sometimes :rolleyes: .

Arfur

Arfur

**** don't worry - no chance of that.

i'm always upsetting her, me still breathing is the most common complaint. mind you, she is not without her own faults -:

there i am the other night keeping out of the way by having soak in the bath, a full on naval battle artillery battle between the nation of 'no tears or tangles shampoo, and the evil rubber duck roman army. when suddenly, in she strode, not a word or a glance my way and sinks my soap bowl refugee's - which i mention was in international waters at time and a defensless nutral to boot :realmad:

i just wonder how childish can a grown woman get sometimes :rolleyes: .

Arfur

Arfur

Disgusting, never mind mate buy her a nice Crimbo prezzy & a good bottle of rum for yourself just in case. Used to do the trick for me when I was in the doghouse at christmas, only problem i've got now is my missus has developed a taste for my Woods 100 :cry:

Archived