Security Installer Community

Cooper Menvier 9651

Conel

Easy answer and temporary is stick some masking tape over the lens of the pir

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Or dress cats with baco foil romper suits? :).

I should exsplain for op, my animosity towards cats stems from memories of many times chasing them out of freezing cold warehouse's early hours, having caused false alarms. Keyholder denies their are any, so I climb a stack looking for pidgeons, as a feel for a grip I put my hand straight in a cat latrine 'pond' in the pallet covering - grrrrr!

I do actually like cats, I also like chickens and has to be saud both taste better plucked.

:)

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Or dress cats with baco foil romper suits? :).

I should exsplain for op, my animosity towards cats stems from memories of many times chasing them out of freezing cold warehouse's early hours, having caused false alarms. Keyholder denies their are any, so I climb a stack looking for pidgeons, as a feel for a grip I put my hand straight in a cat latrine 'pond' in the pallet covering - grrrrr!

I do actually like cats, I also like chickens and has to be saud both taste better plucked.

Arfur

Haha, I could see your frustration!

Thank you all for the advice. I will probably get someone in as I don't want to go fiddling around as I am not confident with it.

Thank you all for your help :yes:

Only problem Ox: Arf aint takeing any :whistle:

could you imagine what i'd be like on 'speed'? i'd be worse than a sqash ball powered by nytrogen, and if i took anti depressants - i'd be arguing with the bottle they came in :rolleyes: .

joking aside, something in my brain just reacts to fight any type of drugs, gets that bad when i've have a cold i just suffer it now.

i took the super power caffiene by mistake during a heavy flue bout, i ended up climbing the walls, nearly had to go to hospital with heart palpatations,

i can't even take simple asperin without going hyper, fortunately drinking whiskey and brandy are ok. think because i've learnt to drink the first 6 shots real fast - that way they sock my brain before i get to go all spoony (well, any more so than usual ;) ).

Arfur

could you imagine what i'd be like on 'speed'? i'd be worse than a sqash ball powered by nytrogen, and if i took anti depressants - i'd be arguing with the bottle they came in :rolleyes: .

joking aside, something in my brain just reacts to fight any type of drugs, gets that bad when i've have a cold i just suffer it now.

i took the super power caffiene by mistake during a heavy flue bout, i ended up climbing the walls, nearly had to go to hospital with heart palpatations,

i can't even take simple asperin without going hyper, fortunately drinking whiskey and brandy are ok. think because i've learnt to drink the first 6 shots real fast - that way they sock my brain before i get to go all spoony (well, any more so than usual ;) ).

Arfur

Whiskey's ok but Woods 100 Navy rum tastes better & works quicker for me, can't be doing with Brandy i'd be throwing up all night. :cry: Took the Super power caffeine once myself, never again. Never been so bad in my life. P.s How's life Arf? they keeping you busy?

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Quieter than normal this week, scheduled work gone out the window due to snow, so while builders play catch up I'm fitting a disc brake on my Sinclair C5's front wheel.

They say change us as good as a rest, and i say some should be arrested for a change ;).

I only drink navy rum and just a spot in blackcurrent cordial, brilliant for a heavy cold with sire throat, I know because she who must not be ignored, puts it in my coffee before trying to strangle me.

Arfur

Archived