Security Installer Community

Cooper Menvier 9651

Conel

she has said i don't make her laugh so much, so i ask '"have i changed much?". "No!", she says "but you used to turn the lights out after you had dropped your strides".

see what i mean, she is not only chidish - but also very cruel with it :angry2:

Arfur

//you can imagine what this poor girl has put up with over the years :P //

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

tiger?

Nah that's the cat :) The missus is beginning to worry me though, she's taken up Martial arts. God help me if I forget her birthday from now on Lol.

she has said i don't make her laugh so much, so i ask '"have i changed much?". "No!", she says "but you used to turn the lights out after you had dropped your strides".

see what i mean, she is not only chidish - but also very cruel with it :angry2:

Arfur

//you can imagine what this poor girl has put up with over the years :P //

:hmm: Gotta say Arf, with your sense of humour I can just imagine, but maybe that's whats keeping her young :yes:

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

i feel for her

sorry that could be taken the wrong way

not at all James - i'd acually pay you to do the 'takeover', as long as its a 24 our service with 2 hour call outs :).

Arfur

Nah that's the cat :) The missus is beginning to worry me though, she's taken up Martial arts. God help me if I forget her birthday from now on Lol.

:hmm: Gotta say Arf, with your sense of humour I can just imagine, but maybe that's whats keeping her young :yes:

might be right, most are surprised she will be 59 this Christmas Eve having talked to her over the phone and then meet her,

i don't do remmembering dates, so the following might be the attraction -:

her birthday is Christmas Eve (so i can't forget it), so is her younger sister's (dead handy), her older sister is Decemebr 19th (not so hard) as is her dad's was also the 19th (RIP brilliant guy), her mum? well who 'F Care's ;).

i met her on a blind date, put up to by some one time mutual freinds, told her 3 days later she will mary me, only time she ever did as i told her.

i was never a 'looker' so humour was my weapon, says she did not even like me for the first 6 month's, but i do enjoy a challenge. first impressing was what fantastic and muscular pins and tight bum, top that with a cracking colour of light near ginger hair, but it was her cool green eyes just done me in and still do, she can look right into me. having the ability to 'frost' out my best jokes instead of laughing as most scatty birds i had met, has held my attention.

i'll be 62 in August next year, we married on July 3, the irony of being one day before America's Indipendance Day, just made that date a must, but perhaps i should have chosen Thanks Giving :P

'i can sum up a long and happy marriage in 2 words -

'yes dear'.

Arfur

might be right, most are surprised she will be 59 this Christmas Eve having talked to her over the phone and then meet her,

i don't do remmembering dates, so the following might be the attraction -:

her birthday is Christmas Eve (so i can't forget it), so is her younger sister's (dead handy), her older sister is Decemebr 19th (not so hard) as is her dad's was also the 19th (RIP brilliant guy), her mum? well who 'F Care's ;).

i met her on a blind date, put up to by some one time mutual freinds, told her 3 days later she will mary me, only time she ever did as i told her.

i was never a 'looker' so humour was my weapon, says she did not even like me for the first 6 month's, but i do enjoy a challenge. first impressing was what fantastic and muscular pins and tight bum, top that with a cracking colour of light near ginger hair, but it was her cool green eyes just done me in and still do, she can look right into me. having the ability to 'frost' out my best jokes instead of laughing as most scatty birds i had met, has held my attention.

i'll be 62 in August next year, we married on July 3, the irony of being one day before America's Indipendance Day, just made that date a must, but perhaps i should have chosen Thanks Giving :P

'i can sum up a long and happy marriage in 2 words -

'yes dear'.

Arfur

:roflmao: Nice 1 Arf.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived