Security Installer Community

Snow @ Work

james.wilson

Im lucky were I live I can get on to A roads easy. After 1st call most idiots have stopped driving at 15mph and pulling out on you at round about and junctions. It's ok on the way home as most people seem to be staying at home.

A lot of snow up here in sunny scotland. Got 1 call from customer last night saying alarm wont set untill i remembered he didnt have a contract so there was no chance going out!

Its funny how many calls we get that an ex customer has cancelled maintenance say 3 years ago and want a call to sort the problem!!!!

Still pelting it down now that my westie dog is stuck in the garden!

!

A lot of snow up here in sunny scotland. Got 1 call from customer last night saying alarm wont set untill i remembered he didnt have a contract so there was no chance going out!

Its funny how many calls we get that an ex customer has cancelled maintenance say 3 years ago and want a call to sort the problem!!!!

Still pelting it down now that my westie dog is stuck in the garden!

can you post a pic?

love snow and got none here

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Just been on auto trader looking @ some cheapo 4x4's might buy one, 2k gets you something reasonably reliable.

We have had a light covering but it's all compacted and now frozen, so it's treacherous and my car's shizer on ice. Seriously considering some winter tyres for Mrs N's car.

post-1124-0-18379200-1290981467_thumb.jp

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Id say winter / snow tyres would be better than road tyres on a 4x4. Ill let you know how the q7 does when it snows as im deffo going out in it.

But last lot of snow my own car has vredestien sessantas (255x35x19 so a bit wide for snow use) but they kept me going due to the pattern imo

post-6868-0-94509700-1290981723_thumb.jp

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived