Security Installer Community

Ok,also Lucy

lxhzspy

Nah Arf's more fun, besides he has'nt finished his blog on the early trade days yet. :rolleyes:

Make War & Peace look like a ladybird book

Just had a look at they're website, but not much on it. Could do with some serious work. :hmm:

I clicked a few links & ordered me supper !

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Funny thing, had a few emails from firms in China / HK over the last few months trying to sell me stuff & they all seem to be called Lucy.

Ahhhhh soooooo ( excuse the pun) Typical Chinese problem. Population of 1 Billion + and only about 200 surnames!!

Ahhhhh soooooo ( excuse the pun) Typical Chinese problem. Population of 1 Billion + and only about 200 surnames!!

Nah, you trying saying a name like Sngrwg Szedsp. Much easier to call yourself summat like Lucy.

Make War & Peace look like a ladybird book

I clicked a few links & ordered me supper !

Mines a Crispy Beef & Egg fried rice if your offering :)

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

wtf, has lucy been supplying wacky backy or what to some on here

give her a break - are we having a fecking laugh or what

shoot the gook, im ucked off with bullbob emails all day everyday from oriental tat makers with fake names, just as bad as andrew patel from the call centre, why not just admit your real name, you'll get more repect

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Blimey, Arf`s got a commission based job there already!

If i had.- that web site would bey first priority to make far easier to read by anglofiles.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

wtf, has lucy been supplying wacky backy or what to some on here

give her a break - are we having a fecking laugh or what

shoot the gook, im ucked off with bullbob emails all day everyday from oriental tat makers with fake names, just as bad as andrew patel from the call centre, why not just admit your real name, you'll get more repect

Chill out mate, did'nt know having a laugh & joke about something had been banned on this forum, did I miss something while I was away? Maybe some people not getting enough wacky backy is making them uptight & grumpy :whistle:

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived