Security Installer Community

Ok,also Lucy

lxhzspy

Well, buy some kit of them ad perhaps they could pay to get the work done.

Perhaps you could start with a sack full of megapixels? :lol:

Can't understand from the website exactly what the hell it is they sell. No pics, No info & No prices :angry2: . Anyway aint those Megapixel things a bit small? Would'nt know if they stiffed me on the quantity.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Just had a look at they're website, but not much on it. Could do with some serious work. :hmm:

Hi Lucy,

we are all engineers in here, as such as a breed we think we are/know better than any body else - until they prove otherwise.

you site really needs an English section not just for UK but Europe and the states which is a massive market your preventing yourself from accessing at the moment.

from what i can see, you do body cameras, look like really good quality PSU's (which i have seen similar elsewhere powering IR Hi Output Lamps) and VOIP kit.

all really interesting but we can't sell anything we can't read up the info on or get prices.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

the hotmail a/c don't really inspire much ?

Standard form, along with MSN

She's left me a note on my profile - wondering why she(?) can't get me on my Bill Gates email account.

Hi Lucy,

we are all engineers in here, as such as a breed we think we are/know better than any body else - until they prove otherwise.

you site really needs an English section not just for UK but Europe and the states which is a massive market your preventing yourself from accessing at the moment.

from what i can see, you do body cameras, look like really good quality PSU's (which i have seen similar elsewhere powering IR Hi Output Lamps) and VOIP kit.

all really interesting but we can't sell anything we can't read up the info on or get prices.

Arfur

There's probably only one member on here who might, albeit remotely, consider buying anything. My understanding is he won't be bothering though.

Funny thing, had a few emails from firms in China / HK over the last few months trying to sell me stuff & they all seem to be called Lucy.

I vote bin Arf & keep Lucy ?

Nah Arf's more fun, besides he has'nt finished his blog on the early trade days yet. :rolleyes:

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived