Security Installer Community

Ok,also Lucy

lxhzspy

hey,guys

this is lucy,i hope to make friends with sincerely rather than lies and fool~~that's what i wanna say~ok..

If you have a dream,you must protect it.

msn/e-mail:lucyg-reat@hotmail.com

www.great-elec.com

China Great Technology Co., Ltd.

hey,guys

this is lucy,i hope to make friends with sincerely rather than lies and fool~~that's what i wanna say~ok..

Hey Lucy: Welcome to the Forum, don't be too hard on the guys they all have a warped sense of humour. Comes with being in the security industry for too long. :)

Andy

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Hey Lucy: Welcome to the Forum, don't be too hard on the guys they all have a warped sense of humour. Comes with being in the security industry for too long. :)

Andy

Hey, who you calling warped?? :whistle:

They claim to make megapixels, i thought that pretty impressive so asked about them and what quantities we can purchase - still waiting.

Hey, who you calling warped?? :whistle:

They claim to make megapixels, i thought that pretty impressive so asked about them and what quantities we can purchase - still waiting.

We've gotta be a bit warped mate we work in the security sector, make Megapixels? would'nt mind seeing that process :rolleyes: now if she said cameras with xxx Megapixels then I could understand.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Just had a look at they're website, but not much on it. Could do with some serious work. :hmm:

Well, buy some kit of them ad perhaps they could pay to get the work done.

Perhaps you could start with a sack full of megapixels? :lol:

Archived